Friday, August 3, 2012

What Does The Face of Harmony Look Like


I asked a group of children ages 9-14, recently, how they could recognize harmony in their day. They said when the opposite of harmony seems so real, they want to be able to do something about it.   This is what they said the face of Harmony, Divine Love in action, looks like to them: 
Opportunities to find good in what looks like a bad situation that allows me to change my attitude to be open to blessings.  
Recognizing error so I can shut the door on a teasing or tempting suggestion and see what is true about a me.
Incapable, unknowable, inadequate, angry, frustrated, sad, and turn it into qualities that are the real and true reflection of God which are complete, pure, safe, intelligent, capable, vital, clear thinking, peaceful, grateful.
Staying focused on me and my salvation, not recognizing the error and ways of salvation of others.  That is mental gossip, rolling around in my thought, pointing fingers at others.  But rather, keeping my thought higher, not getting trapped by error and taking the bait and reeling.
Strength and courage, without hate.
Innocence. Purity. God governed strength. Love. Seeing you the way God, Divine Love, sees you. 
God is the way and I am the will, not human will, but willing to listen for the Angel messages that give us the answers we need to hear.